We provide your IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for your MBA New Syllabus. Prepare all synopsis and report data according to your ignou mmpp-1 mba project guidelines. For all the students of IGNOU MBA the common challenge is: How to write IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project? If you want to buy ignou mba project MMPP-1, then we provide complete help in your mmpp-1 ignou mba project.
We provide complete data for IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1 in all branches and streams like:- Human Resources Management (HR), Finance Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management and Banking & Finance.
Our teams are very professional and experience for write ignou mmpp-1 mba project. Our project topics are unique. We are making ignou mba project mmpp-1 with all contents step by step.
We provide IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project in reasonable price. Our project topics are unique. IGNOU MMPP-1 project completed in two steps, First is synopsis and after synopsis approval report. We provide complete help for MMPP-1 IGNOU MBA Project (MBAOL-Online Mode).
Buy IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1
|Course Name||IGNOU MMPP-1 Project (MBA New Syllabus)|
|Course Branch||Human Resource Management, Finance, Operations Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance|
|Data Collection||Complete Projects Synopsis and Project Report – Soft-copy in your email-id (online)|
|Fees Deposit Methods||By PayTM, PhonePe, Google Pay|
IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1 : We know very well that you have very busy schedule for ignou mba project mmpp-1 from your office workload side.
Your ignou mba course with distance education is very difficult because lack of time problem, so don’t worry we are best ignou mmpp-1 project maker for your mba mmpp-1 project. We provide complete solutions for your ignou mmpp-1 mba project. We provide IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1 help with proper synopsis and report data ignou mba project guidelines.
You do nothing; we provide readymade ignou mba project mmpp-1. We provide unique and relevant topics by our professional experts for every individual student. We provide complete data in your email-id (soft-copy). We are best IGNOU mmpp-1 mba project providers in india.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for MBAHM Synopsis and Report – (Human Resource Management)
If you are finding IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 HR Project then we provide complete solutions regarding your ignou mba hr project mmpp-1 Project. We provide project synopsis and project report data according to ignou guidelines 2023. Our mmpp-1 ignou mba hr project topics 2023 are unique.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for MBAFM Synopsis and Report – (Finance Management)
If you are finding IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Finance Synopsis then we provide complete solutions regarding your IGNOU MBA Finance Project Synopsis mmpp-1. We provide finance project synopsis for ignou mba and project report data according to ignou mba project guidelines. We are best ignou mba finance project providers. Our ignou mba finance project topics 2023 are unique.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for MBAOM Synopsis – (Operations Management)
If you are finding IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Operations Management Project then we provide complete solutions regarding your ignou mba Operations Management project mmpp-1. We provide project synopsis and project report data according to ignou guidelines 2023. Our ignou mba Operations Management project topics 2023 are unique.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for MBAMM Synopsis – (Marketing Management)
If you are finding IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 Marketing Project then we provide complete solutions regarding your ignou mba marketing project mmpp-1. We provide project synopsis and project report data according to ignou guidelines 2023. Our ignou mba marketing project topics 2023 are unique.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project for MBF Synopsis – (Banking and Financial Management)
If you are finding IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 Banking and Finance Project then we provide complete solutions regarding your ignou mba banking and finance project mmpp-1. We provide project synopsis and project report data according to ignou guidelines 2023. Our ignou mba banking and finance project topics 2023 are unique.
Topics of MMPP-1 MBA Project for IGNOU
These are ignou mmpp-1 project for mba new syllabus topics:
- Case Study (Comprehensive) : Encompassing individual organizational problems, multifunctional area problem, analysis as well as recommendation
- Inter-organizational Study: Related with inter-organizational study, the management practices and Validation of Theory
- Field Study Project Proposal (SYNOPSIS): The Synopsis should cover all the important things, such as the objectives, Research Methodology of the project to be written, instruments to be used, sampling, rational, observation, objective analysis clearly.
Knowing about the IGNOU MMPP-1 project topics 2023 happens to be the most important thing to know for all MBA students of IGNOU. Well, the project can be on any of the functional area, such as Human Resources Management (HRM), Sales and Marketing, Finance Management, Operations Management, Services Marketing, organizational behavior and the likes. After knowing about the topics, one thing that is very important is to select the topic to write IGNOU MBA Projects MMPP-1 on. If you want to make projects, just go through the topics and select the one that interests you more, the topic you think that you have good command of, and on which you have a lot of thing to talk about, show your knowledge and understanding.
Why you will buy IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project from us?
- Buy IGNOU MBA projects mmpp-1 in Reasonable Price
- Complete solutions for ignou mmpp-1 project synopsis and report.
- Unique and relevant topics
- Guide Consulting
The ignou MMPP-1 mba project synopsis of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project Synopsis
- Research Methodology:
- Research Design
- Nature and source of data/information to be collected.
- Sample and sampling technique. Rationale of chosen organization and the sample.
- Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project.
- Method/s to be used for data collection.
- Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project Report?
The ignou mmpp-1 project mba report of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study for project report
- Research Methodology:
- Research Design
- Nature and Source of data/information collected
- Sample and Sampling method with rationale
- Details of the tools:
- The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose
- Reliability and Validity of the tools used
- Administration of tools and techniques
- Data collection
- Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
When can you submit the IGNOU MBA Project Synopsis?
First of all you have registered in MS-01 to MS-11 then, you are eligible for the IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project Synopsis.
Why you need of IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1?
It is compulsory to do the IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1 in IGNOU’s MBA, then you will get an MBA degree in IGNOU and IGNOU Project MMPP-1 is equals to 2 credits/papers.
How to Write IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA Project ?
After finalizing the topic, the length of the report along with the words’ limit is the next important thing you should take into consideration. Well, your report should contain 50 to 60 pages double spaced type pages and you should stick your project report to 18,000 words. However, 10 % validation is what you will get from IGNOU. Mind, your project report must explicitly explain the Research Methodology used and an outline of the future research. It is very important thing to take into consideration, if you want to know as to how to write IGNOU MBA Project MMPP-1. Along with these, the copy of the Project Proposal synopsis and certificate of originality duly signed by both student and supervisor is also important.
Step (1) IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
Step (2) IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
In the ignou mmpp-1 mba project report submission in total pages are (50-60) specializations in your MBA streams. Last Date for ignou project mmpp-1 report submission is 30th November,2023.
Our IGNOU MBA MMPP-1 Project guidelines for synopsis and report are very unique and 100% original work and our ignou mmpp-1 project topics are unique. We provide customized and ready-made project synopsis and report.
- If your IGNOU MMPP-1 MBA project report is submitted between 1st December 2022 to 31st May 2023, then your result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations 2023 and ignou mmpp-1 registration validity is 2 years.
- If your IGNOU MMPP-1 project report is submitted between 1st June 2023 to 30th November 2023, then your result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations 2023 and ignou mmpp-1 project status is complete.
We provide complete guidelines of MMPP-1 Project for IGNOU MBA synopsis mmpp-1. Because we know that IGNOU MBA students have a lack of time because they are in working jobs and IGNOU MBA students do not get much information about ignou project mmpp-1 mba, so there is no problem We provide complete information on our behalf and all types of content to you need.
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines
A detailed bio-data of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The bio-data of the guide must have the following information in manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
Any MBA degree holder – (Teacher or Any Professionals of Company) having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area.
In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant teaching/professional experience may also be considered. Please note that spouse, direct relatives, and blood relations are not permitted to be the guide.
IGNOU MMPP-1 Project work was set up to help working people and professionals who want to improve their managerial skills, abilities, and orientation get the training they need. Lifelong learning opportunities are what the IGNOU MMPP-1 Project work wants to give its students in the areas of leadership, business skills, and professional competence. The IGNOU MMPP-1 Project work are useful and are meant to fill gaps in the corporate and business world that have been found.
This IGNOU MMPP-1 project (MBA New Syllabus) is worth two credits and takes about 180 hours of work to finish. IGNOU would like your MMPP-1 Project Report to be typed and bound so that they can read it. In order to write a good IGNOU MMPP-1 project report, you should write between 15000 and 20000 words (50-60 pages). You should keep this in mind when you choose a project theme for your IGNOU MBA project. The idea is that you should be able to say everything you want to say in this word limit.
Planning and Strategy to write an IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Synopsis (MBA New Syllabus)
The following information must be included in your IGNOU MMPP-1 Synopsis:
1) Formulation of the problem and selection of a topic for the project
You might write down your inquiries and attempt to discern the project’s topic based on your area of interest. The topic of the project should relate to the study’s objective.
The project may come under any of the business administration specializations, depending on the study subjects. You can eventually pick on a title for your IGNOU MBA project by identifying the element, location, and time period. It is vital to keep in mind that you should be familiar with the geographic area in where your topic will take place. It should be easily accessible to you. The title of the project should be as descriptive as possible. The study field should be micro/local in scope to allow for a rapid completion of the project. Classification of the problem to be researched is necessary. The issue can be stated generally at first and then reduced to operational detail. As a result, two steps are engaged in the process of creating a study topic:
i) gaining a comprehensive grasp of the problem; and
ii) rephrasing it in operational/analytical terms.
This approach will be aided by discussions with your supervisor and peer group, as well as research into pertinent literature. Additionally, analyzing other people’s work in the subject of project work will aid you in developing the project problem.
At the time of project identification, it is necessary to examine the availability of data and knowledge with related literature.
2) The aims of the study
The objectives of your project study should coincide to the requirements of your research inquiries. Keep in mind that the objectives statement specifies the data/information that will be gathered and the analytical approaches that will be employed.
Due to the fact that the project work should be similar to the load of one optional course and should be limited in duration and focused on a single target, the project should not contain more than two to three objectives. The objectives should be presented succinctly and in such a way that they may be completed throughout the IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Report.
3) Concerns with research
The research questions should be geared at explaining the topic at hand. Several examples of research questions have already been supplied. Inquiries of the type ‘if, what, why, and how’ may be made. The ‘why’ inquiry is essential if you seek to identify the determinants of an issue or to acquire an explanation in terms of cause and effect relationships. If you’re interested in the mechanism that underpins any phenomena, you may begin your question with the term ‘how.’
No more than two or three questions should be included in your IGNOU MMPP-1 Synopsis.
4) Any theories that have been developed
Keep in mind that the hypothesis does not need to be explicitly mentioned in the IGNOU MMPP-1 proposal. A hypothesis is a tentative explanation for the cause-and-effect connection between two or more variables. In exploratory or descriptive research, hypothesis formulation should be avoided. When developing a hypothesis, ensure that it is consistent with your research questions. When formulating the hypothesis, it should have no more than two components.
5) Research Methodology
Your IGNOU MMPP-1 proposal’s methodology section should detail how the study will be done. To begin, you must establish the variables for which you will want information/data in order to perform the study. This should be based on your objectives and research questions. The final step is to designate the source of the required data/information (source). Secondary data sources include the websites of a variety of data gathering organisations, including the NSSO, the Registrar of Census, several Directorates of Statistics, and the Planning Division. If secondary sources do not meet your data requirements, you may conduct a small sample survey utilizing a questionnaire or another data collection tool.
Keeping in mind your time limits and the scope of your research, try to keep your sample size for data collection to no more than 100 observations (units).
You must specify the technique(s) that will be utilized to analyse the information/data gathered throughout the investigation.
In summary, your IGNOU MMPP-1 proposal must include the following information under the title Research Methodology: the data sources to be used, the method of data collection, the sample size, the equipment for data collection, and the analytic technique.
6) Expected Outcomes
You must summarize the predicted consequence of your study in two to three words at the conclusion of your IGNOU MMPP-1 Synopsis.
Planning and Strategy to write an IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Report (MBA New Syllabus)
The two most crucial components of any project are originality and clarity. To verify the uniqueness of your project report, the soft copy/CD will be checked for plagiarism using anti-plagiarism software. Keep in mind that your IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Report will evaluate your analytical and communication skills. This kind of writing is not just for expressing your feelings or building a storey. Additionally, it is a form of thinking organisation practise. Therefore, keep the following points in mind while you write your IGNOU MMPP-1 project report:
• The IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Report’s length is governed by the subject of the project. However, the IGNOU MMPP-1 Report is advised to be between 15000 and 20000 words (50 and 60 pages) in length and typed in one and a half spaces.
• Your IGNOU MMPP-1 report should be divided into about four to five chapters. Each chapter is divided into sections and subsections. This helps your project maintain consistency and prevents different ideas from pouring into various regions.
• It is crucial to write an introduction since it creates a point of entry for your project. Following that, specific objectives and targets should be stated.
• To a certain extent, the strength of your approach dictates the quality of your project. As a result, procedures should be clearly described. To be more exact, methodology refers to the I theoretical perspectives and inquiry logic that guide research, (ii) data collection procedures, and (iii) data analysis tools or processes.
• A brief assessment of comparable or relevant projects/studies undertaken by other specialists (if any are available) (maximum of two to three pages).
• At the conclusion of each section, you should have elegantly braided together and logically finished all of your points. Maintaining a clear link between the various components is crucial.
• The conclusion of each chapter should be a paragraph.
• Compile a list of your objective-driven outcomes.
• To the extent possible, write the project in your own language, using simple words and succinct phrases. It is advisable to draught the original sketch first and then revise it for language and content.
• As needed, include photos, maps, diagrams, and illustrations.
The IGNOU MMPP-1 Project Report should be structured as follows:
a) Cover page: On the first page of the IGNOU MMPP-1 Dissertation, provide the title of the project, your name, address, the year, and your enrollment number. (as described in annexure B to this handbook)
b) On the second page, the contents of the IGNOU MMPP-1 Dissertation should be listed, followed by a listing of tables, maps, and figures/illustrations on the third page.
c) The fourth page is devoted to acknowledgments.
d) The fifth page is for alphabetical listing of abbreviations.
e) Beginning on the sixth page, you must present a summary of your project, including its strategy, objectives, research methodology, including a description of the tools or methodologies utilised for data collecting and analysis, and the study’s constraints. This will act as the introduction of an IGNOU MMPP-1 Report.
f) The second chapter will serve as the project’s primary body.
g) In the conclusion chapter, you will provide the findings of the study and, if appropriate, your suggestions.
IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines MMPP-1