IGNOU MBA Project MS 100 Help | IGNOU MBA Project MS-100 Help in Synopsis and Report
IGNOU MBA Project MS100 Help for Synopsis and Report Topics Guidelines – 2020
We provide complete solution for IGNOU MBA Project MS 100 Help. So finally if you search IGNOU MBA project help then we are the best providers for IGNOU MBA Project ms 100 synopsis and report data.
We know very well that you have very busy schedule from your office workload side and for distance student this is very difficult because lack of time problem, so don’t worry we provide all solution regarding your problem with final year project ignou ms100 mba project synopsis and report data. You do nothing, we just like provide to you ready-made data. We provide unique and relevant topics by our professional experts for every individual student. We provide complete data in your email-id. We are best IGNOU mba project course ms-100 providers in india.
We provide complete data for IGNOU MBA project (ms-100) for all branches/streams like:-
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Finance Management (FIN)
- Marketing Management (MKT)
- Operation Research Management (OR)
Which Type of IGNOU MBA Project course ms-100 we will provide to you?
The project may be from any one of the following types; however, it should preferably be from your area of specialization in MBA course and ignou ms 100 project topics 2020 :
- Comprehensive case study (covering single organization/multi-functional area problem formulation, analysis and recommendations).
- Inter-organizational study aimed at inter-organizational comparison/validation of theory/survey of management practices.
|Course Name||IGNOU MBA Project MS 100|
|Course Branch||Human Resource, Finance, Operations Research and Marketing|
|Data Collection||Complete Projects Synopsis and Project Report – Soft-copy in your email-id (online)|
|Fees Deposit Methods||By PayTM, PhonePe, Google Pay|
Why you will buy IGNOU MBA Project from us?
- Buy IGNOU MBA project in Reasonable Price
- Complete solutions for MS 100 Project Synopsis and Report.
- Unique and relevant topics
- Guide Consulting
How to write IGNOU MBA Project MS 100 Synopsis (Proposal) topics according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines ?
The mba ms100 synopsis of the proposed project should essentially have the following:
- Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
- Brief Introduction and vital details of the organization under study
- Statement of the problem
- Objectives of the Project
- Research Methodology:
- Research Design
- Nature and source of data/information to be collected.
- Sample and sampling technique. Rationale of chosen organization and the sample.
- Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project.
- Method/s to be used for data collection.
- Data handling and analysis- organization and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for Analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
- Future direction for further research (optional).
- Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
How to write IGNOU MBA Projects MS 100 Report topics according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines ?
- Title of the Project
- Introduction to the study
- Review of Literature along with brief details of the organization under study.
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology:
- Research Design
- Nature and Source of data/information collected
- Sample and Sampling method with rationale
- Details of the tools:
- The Questionnaire and other methods used and their purpose
- Reliability and Validity of the tools used
- Administration of tools and techniques
- Data collection
- Data Handling, Statistical tools used for Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Findings
- Summary and Conclusion
- Limitations of the Project
- Annexure/Appendices (Questionnaire used etc.)
When can you submit the IGNOU MBA Project Synopsis?
First of all you have registered in MS-01 to MS-11 then, you are eligible for the IGNOU MBA Project MS 100 Synopsis.
Why you need of IGNOU MBA Project MS 100?
It is compulsory to do the IGNOU MS100 Project in IGNOU’s MBA, then you will get an MBA degree in IGNOU and IGNOU Project MS 100 is equals to 2 credits/papers.
Tips on How to create IGNOU MBA Project MS-100 Synopsis and IGNOU MBA Project Report
Step (1) For IGNOU MS 100 Project Synopsis Submission
- Approval Page
- CV of Guide
- Index of Synopsis
- Synopsis – (8-10) Pages
Step (2) For IGNOU MS 100 Project Report Submission
- Cover page
- Approval page
- CV of Guide
- Approved Synopsis
- Originality certificate
- Index of report
- Report – (70-100) Pages
In the ms100 mba project report submission in total pages are (70-100) specializations in your MBA streams. Last Date for Project report submission is 31st May,2020.
Our IGNOU MBA MS100 Project guidelines for synopsis and report are very unique and 100% original work and our ignou ms 100 project topics are unique. We provide customized and readymade project synopsis and report.
- If your IGNOU MBA Project Report is submitted between 1st December 2019 to 31st May 2020, then your result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations 2020 and ignou ms 100 registration validity is 2 years.
- If your IGNOU MBA Project Report is submitted between 1st June 2020 to 30th November 2020, then your result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations 2020 and ignou ms 100 project status is complete.
We provide complete guidelines of MS 100 Project for IGNOU MBA students. Because we know that IGNOU MBA students have a lack of time because they are in working jobs and IGNOU MBA students do not get much information about MS-100 Project, so there is no problem We provide complete information on our behalf and all types of content to you need.
Bio-data of the Guide according to IGNOU MBA Project Guidelines
A detailed bio-data of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The bio-data of the guide must have the following information in manner:
- Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- Full Address and Contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialization), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with percentage of marks obtained.
- Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organizations.
Eligible Project Guide
Any MBA degree holder – (Teacher or Any Professionals of Company) having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area.
In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant teaching/professional experience may also be considered. Please note that spouse, direct relatives, and blood relations are not permitted to be the guide.
We are provide complete solutions and help in IGNOU MBA (MP) PROJECT MS 100 Synopsis and Report in all streams like:-
Some important points for IGNOU MBA Project Report MS 100:
- Make two copies of the project proposal. Send one copy and keep one copy.
- On the envelope, write properly MS-100 with the address to The Co-Ordinator (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, 110068.
- Include the below mentioned documents while submitting the proposal:
- Performa for the approval of the project(signed by both student and supervisor)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae of the Supervisor
- Synopsis of the Project Report
- Objective of the Study
- Mention of the methodologies to be used in carrying out the study
- Mention of limitations as well if any and the trend of the Future Research
Physical features of the IGNOU Project Report
- Submit the Project Work in original A4 Size (29 x 20 cm) doc
- Before the binding of the MBA Project Report make sure that it has all the following:
- The approved Project Proposal Performa
- Original approval synopsis
- Originality Certificate signed by both student and supervisor
- Mention of “Project Report-MP” to help it getting sorted out
- You should keep a copy of the submitted Project Report
- The CV of the supervisor